Aloe Vera UK Shop
What is Aloe Vera Uk Shop?
Aloe Vera Uk Shop is an online store exclusively dedicated to Aloe Vera products. Our mission is to get Aloe Vera’s famous properties to the four corners of the world.
We specialise in Aloe Vera products and our staff is available to answer any queries. If you wish to know which Aloe Vera product is best for you, click here.
What is Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera is a cactus native to the North of Africa and can be found in the wild in countries such as Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Mauritania and the Canary Islands (Spain), but given its high economic value, now it is possible to find plantations in Europe.
The fleshy leaves of the Aloe Vera plant have been the focus of several studies that have proven its therapeutic qualities and are therefore widely used in cosmetics, food and natural medicine.
What are Aloe Vera’s main properties?
- Aloe Vera has antioxidant and antibacterial properties which are beneficial in promoting good health and wellbeing.
- Aloe Vera creams and gels provide natural protection against the UV rays and help healing skin lesions caused by radiotherapy treatments.
- Aloe Vera Gel is widely used in the treatment of skin diseases such as acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, allergies, skin burns and even insect bites.
- Thanks to its analgesic properties, it relieves the pain.
- As an emollient, it helps in soothing the burning skin sensation.
- Aloe Vera helps to supply more oxygen to skin cells by dilating the capillaries.
- Rich in collagen and elastin, it improves the skin’s elasticity.
- Aloe Vera is a powerful skin and hair moisturiser.
- Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamins, such as vitamin A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, and is one of the rare plants to contain Vitamin B12. It is also rich in Mineral Salts, such as Calcium, magnesium, zinc, and chromium, Selenium, Sodium, Iron, Potassium, Copper and Manganese.
- Aloe Vera is useful in maintaining and regulating the digestive tract and flora and is also a vermicide, facilitating the expulsion of intestinal worms.
- Aloe Vera is helps reducing cholesterol levels and stomach acidity due to plant sterols (campesterol and Beta-sitosterol) and fatty acids (linoleic, alpha-linolenic, myristic, oleic, palmitic and stearic) in its composition.
- Aloe Vera helps in the overall regulation of internal systems, stimulates the defence mechanisms and provides a greater ability to cope with physical, emotional and environmental stress.
In summary, the use of Aloe Vera is highly recommended, whether as a juice or food supplement or as a cosmetic gel, cream or shampoo.